To start off the new year I created a list for myself of things I will do this year and things I won’t do this year. These are not my new years resolutions. These are things I will or will not be doing in my life to change the way I am living now compared to how I want to be living by the end of this year.
- spend quite time with the Lord every day.
- Read at least 1 hour a day
- Drink at least 64 oz of water a day
- Shut off the TV at 9 pm every night
- Journal once a week
- Blog twice a week
- Exercise 3 times a week
- Go to Blogher in August
- Do a load of laundry a day
- quite working every day at 5 pm
- create a daily to do list
- Follow a morning and evening routine
- Create a weekly menu
- Create a monthly budget
I will not:
- Drink anymore mountain dew
- Take on more than I can handle
- Let my work be more important than my family
- Fall off the Healthy Living Wagon
- Ever forget who has made this all possible
- Eat more than one serving a meal
- Eat out more than once a week
This is not the whole list but this is a majority of the list I have now printed and hanging all over my house.