My BFF Nan and I decided since our word for the year was focus that we would start doing a Focus Friday.
We decided to do it so that one it would keep us accountable but also so that we could check each others progress and see how things are going.
We figured Friday was the perfect day to really focus on not only what you have accomplished during the week but start to focus on the coming up week.
This week I got a lot done:
- 2013 paper work (home and business) all filed and put away
- Started working on some passive income ideas
- Started fresh with my blog and really focusing on the voice I want people to hear (my voice)
- Started working on my 2014 Budget
- Discussed with Nan what Conference we might want to try and make this year
- Kept up on laundry (that is huge for me)
- Working out or exercised every day this week
- Lost 2 lbs and no please don’t help me find them again
- Make my goals of where I want to be at the end of 2014
- Reconnected with some old friends
- Decided to give Twitter another try
My Focus for next week:
- Complete my 2014 budget
- More Family time
- Less Facebook (I have found I waste so much time on there)
- Focus on my Faith and spending my quite time feeding myself with Gods word.
- Get Google Adsense on my sites
- Start the brainstorming for LHBH ebook and children’s book
- Menu Plan Monday
How did your week go? Was there anything on the list that you did not get done that you can go and finish up now?
I would love to hear what you are focusing on for next week.