I am addicted to list and writing things by hand. There I admitted it. I am probley one of tht biggest list makers you will ever meet. Seriously most list I have, have list themselves. I think it is part of the organization freak found in me.
I could not tell you how exicted and happy I was when I found Holiday EPlanner by Listplanit.com. I seriously could not wait to get my hands on it. And once it was in my hands I could not wait to get started working on it. Holiday EPlanner had everything I had hoped for, wanted and needed to get my holiday action plan in motion.
Once I had it printed off and safely tucked in my home binder. I was on a mission. I started feeling out the pages. I want to share with you my favorite pages:
- The December Calendar (started writing in important dates on it right away)
- Cards to Send (I got out my list from last year of people who sent us cards and started adding)
- Cards Received ( can’t wait to start receiving cards)
- Wish List (this is an awesome list and I have already started adding to it)
- Gift List (A,B,C) I have already started filling these out
- Holiday Meal Planner (this is awesome because I have already started planning my meal and actually I am going to use it to plan my Thanksgiving meal too)
- Holiday Gifts Received (now why did I not think of that. This year I get to write down what we received and send out thank you cards)
- Holiday Memories (What a great tradition I can start by writing down my favorite memories every year)
- Holiday coolies and candy planner (this year is my first year I am making cookies and candy so I needed this)
- Advent Activity Planner (this is awesome and she has an example one too.)
Those are just my favorites and there are still tons more that I did not even mention. I know I know now you are wishing you had one. Well Listplanit.com has given me permission to give one away. So all you need to do is GO visit http://listplanit.com and leave me a comment here on on how much you would love a Holiday EPlanner and how you would use it and on Nov. 21st I will give away a free Holiday EPlanner to One Lucky Person.